Joe Somebody HD Movie Download
(Visited 261 times, 1 visits today)
Year : 2001
IMDB Rating: 6
Director: John Pasquin
Top Billing Cast: Hayden Panettiere as Natalie Scheffer Julie Bowen as Meg Harper Tim Allen as Joe Scheffer Patrick Warburton as Mark McKinney
About: Joe Scheffer, an underappreciated video specialist, is subjected to brutal humiliation by his office bully, Mark McKinney, in front of his daughter. This leads Joe to embark on a journey of personal redemption, where he undergoes a complete transformation, including a personal makeover and martial arts lessons from a B-action star. As word spreads about Joe's impending rematch with Mark, he becomes the talk of the town, climbing the corporate ladder and gaining popularity. With a fierce determination to prove his worth, Joe sets out to show everyone that he is not a nobody, but a formidable force to be reckoned with.Download Joe Somebody movie in :
Joe Somebody Trivia
- Jim Carrey was initially offered Tim Allen's role, but declined in order to do The Majestic (2001) instead. This scenario is similar to Toy Story (1995) as Carrey was considered to voice the character of Buzz Lightyear which eventually went to Allen.
- Chuck Scarett's headband (hachimaki) reads "kamikaze," or "divine wind," though it is worn upside down.
- One of the movie posters in the martial arts studio features JoBeth Williams, director John Pasquin's wife. Williams starred in Pasquin's Jungle 2 Jungle (1997) alongside Tim Allen, playing the ex-wife of Allen's character.
- Half-way through the shooting of the martial arts shots, Tim Allen's arms became painfully bruised. This is why he randomly starts wearing pads in the middle of the story.
- Bryan Cranston was considered for the role of Joe Scheffer.
- Patrick Warburton and Tim Allen have both provided the voice of the animated character "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command". The movie also quotes Buzz' line 'You are a sad strange little man' from the original Toy Story (1995).
- Employee photos and names seen at STARKE Pharmaceuticals, including those on ID badges, cubicles, and company posters, are those of crew members.
- The scenes of Joe Scheffer racing a shopping cart were shot at the Target Store in Minnesota.
- Tim Allen and Patrick Warburton also appeared together in the 2002 movie "Big Trouble".