Thor: The Dark World HD Movie Download
(Visited 1,565 times, 5 visits today)
Thor: The Dark World
Year : 2013
IMDB Rating: 7
Director: Alan Taylor
Top Billing Cast: Jaimie Alexander as Sif Chris Hemsworth as Thor Natalie Portman as Jane Foster Chris Evans as Captain America
About: Long ago, the Dark Elves attempted to plunge the universe into darkness with the use of the Aether weapon. The Asgardian warriors put a stop to their plan, but their leader, Malekith (played by Christopher Eccleston), managed to escape and lay in wait for another opportunity. The warriors secured the Aether, which could not be destroyed, and attempted to hide it. Two years have passed since Thor (played by Chris Hemsworth) last saw Jane Foster (played by Natalie Portman), who has been awaiting his return. In the meantime, Thor has been striving for peace in the nine realms. Jane encounters an anomaly similar to the one that brought Thor to Earth and investigates, resulting in her being sucked into a wormhole. Upon learning of Jane's disappearance, Thor returns to Earth against the wishes of his father Odin (played by Sir Anthony Hopkins), but encounters a mysterious energy that repulses the policemen who tried to arrest Jane. Thor takes Jane to Asgard to uncover the truth, where they learn that the Aether has entered her body. Malekith, sensing that the time is right, begins his search for the Aether and launches an attack on Asgard, causing the death of Thor's mother Frigga (played by Rene Russo) who was protecting Jane. Odin wants to keep Jane on Asgard as bait for Malekith, but Thor disagrees and decides to take Jane away with the help of his brother Loki (played by Tom Hiddleston), whose motives remain unclear.Download Thor: The Dark World movie in :
Thor: The Dark World Trivia
- Chris Hemsworth allowed his hair to grow for over a year so that he could have a more authentic long hairdo, rather than wearing a wig as he did in Thor (2011).
- This film marks the last written work of Don Payne, who also wrote Thor (2011). Unfortunately, he passed away from bone cancer before the movie's release.
- During filming, Chris Hemsworth spontaneously hung Mjölnir (his Hammer) on a coat hook politely, as he played with it between takes.
- The prologue of the film was produced using a combination of live-action and CGI, as the costumes worn by the Asgardian/Dark Elf characters were too restrictive to allow for effective and convincing fight scenes. Only three characters in the scene, Malekith, Kurse, and Bor, were played by human actors, while all others were created using CGI.
- Initially, Loki (Tom Hiddleston) was not going to be included in the film, and there was going to be a stronger focus on Malekith and the Dark Elves. However, due to Hiddleston's popularity following The Avengers (2012), the script was re-written to give him a more prominent role.
- At around 1 hour and 5 minutes into the film, Thor accidentally destroys a statue of his grandfather Bor, to which Loki quips that he killed him. This mirrors a storyline from the Marvel comics where Thor ultimately kills his grandfather as part of a deception orchestrated by Loki.
- Director Alan Taylor was so impressed by Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's performance as Kurse, that he had Adewale perform all of his own stunts, as the stuntmen's movements were not the same as his.