Avatar The Way of Water HD Movie Download
(Visited 64,710 times, 249 visits today)
Avatar The Way Of Water
Year : 2022
IMDB Rating: 8
Director: James Cameron
Top Billing Cast: Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver
About: Taking place more than a decade after the events of the first film, this story follows the Sully family - Jake, Neytiri, and their children - as they face challenges, fight to stay alive, and endure tragedies. The film showcases the lengths they go to protect each other and the battles they fight to survive.Download Avatar The Way Of Water movie in :
Avatar The Way Of Water Trivia
- James Cameron explained that the Avatar sequels were such a massive undertaking that he divided the four scripts between Rick Jaffa, Amanda Silver, Josh Friedman, and Shane Salerno. He said, "I think we met for seven months and we whiteboarded out every scene in every film together, and I didn't assign each writer which film they were going to work on until the last day. I knew if I assigned them their scripts ahead of time, they'd tune out every time we were talking about the other movie."
- When Sigourney Weaver first saw Kiri's initial design, she objected to it because she felt it was "too neat and pretty." She advocated for Kiri to have a messier design and to be a more awkward teenager.
- Kate Winslet broke Tom Cruise's underwater filming record from Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) with a record of seven minutes and 14 seconds.
- According to James Cameron, Kate Winslet performed all of her own underwater stunts.
- James Cameron initially considered shooting the entirety of the Avatar sequels in a higher frame rate, saying "The 3D shows you a window into reality; the higher frame rate takes the glass out of the window". The industry standard is 24fps, and higher frame rates are at least 48fps, 60fps, or 120fps. However, he later decided against this, stating in an interview that while the format is groundbreaking for cinema, moviegoers are used to a specific way of viewing films and altering that experience would simply take the audience out of it. Instead, only certain scenes will utilize HFR technology.
- The Avatar sequels will cost a total of over $1 billion.