Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery HD Movie Download
(Visited 4,601 times, 9 visits today)
Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
Year : 2022
IMDB Rating: 7
Director: Rian Johnson
Top Billing Cast: Daniel Craig, Edward Norton, Kate Hudson
About: Five friends who have known billionaire Miles Bron for a long time are invited to his Greek island home. They all owe their current wealth, fame, and careers to him. The main event of the trip is a murder game, with Bron as the victim. In reality, each of the friends has a reason to want to kill him. Also invited is Benoit Blanc, the world's greatest detective.Download Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery movie in :
Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery Trivia
- Rothko's painting "Number 207" is on display in Miles Bron's living room, but it is intentionally displayed upside down to show the character's superficial appreciation for art.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt voices Miles's clock, the Hourly Dong, and has appeared in all of Rian Johnson's films.
- When Netflix bought the rights to the film, a third movie also began development with Rian Johnson and Daniel Craig returning.
- In an interview with The Atlantic, director Rian Johnson expressed frustration about having to add "A Knives Out Mystery" to the film's title for marketing purposes, as he wanted each film to be self-contained, except for Daniel Craig's appearance. He said, "Honestly, I'm pissed off that we have 'A Knives Out Mystery' in the title. You know? I want it to just be called 'Glass Onion.' I get it, and I want everyone who liked the first movie to know this is next in the series, but also, the whole appeal to me is it's a new novel off the shelf every time."
- Rian Johnson considered a running joke of having Daniel Craig play Benoit Blanc with a different accent in each film without explanation, but decided against it.
- This is the final film for Stephen Sondheim and Dame Angela Lansbury, who appear briefly in a Zoom video call during Benoit's first scene. Rian Johnson is a fan of Sondheim's film The Last of Sheila (1973), another whodunit about a millionaire who invites his friends to a party to play parlor games. Kate Hudson's character Birdie was influenced by Dyan Cannon's character in that film.