Creepshow HD Movie Download
Year : 1982
IMDB Rating: 7
Director: George A. Romero
Top Billing Cast: Ed Harris as Hank Blaine Ted Danson as Harry Wentworth Leslie Nielsen as Richard Vickers Stephen King as Jordy Verrill
About: "Creepshow" is a 1982 horror anthology film directed by George A. Romero and written by Stephen King. The movie is an homage to the classic horror comics of the 1950s and features five individual segments, each with its own self-contained horror story. The film is known for its blend of horror and dark humor. The five segments of "Creepshow" are framed within a comic book-style narrative. A young boy named Billy (played by Joe King) is scolded by his abusive father (played by Tom Atkins) for reading horror comics, which his father despises. In retaliation, Billy's father throws the comic book into the trash, setting the stage for each of the five stories to unfold.Download Creepshow movie in :
Here are brief descriptions of the segments:
Here are brief descriptions of the segments:
- "Father's Day": A dysfunctional family gathers to commemorate Father's Day, but the deceased patriarch returns from the grave for a macabre reunion.
- "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill": A backwoods farmer (played by Stephen King) discovers a fallen meteorite that has unusual and disastrous effects on his body and the environment.
- "Something to Tide You Over": A wealthy man (played by Leslie Nielsen) takes a gruesome and sadistic revenge on his wife and her lover, burying them up to their necks in sand on a remote beach.
- "The Crate": A janitor at a university discovers a long-forgotten crate beneath the stairs. When it's opened, a monstrous and bloodthirsty creature is unleashed.
- "They're Creeping Up on You!": A wealthy and germophobic recluse is terrorized by a relentless onslaught of cockroaches in his high-rise apartment.
Other Yify Movies Like Creepshow:
Open Season 3 HD Movie Download
13 Sins HD Movie Download
The Intruders HD Movie Download
A Lot Like Love HD Movie Download
Animal HD Movie Download
Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam HD Movie Download
Brief Interviews with Hideous Men HD Movie Download
Disaster Movie HD Movie Download
Way Out West HD Movie Download
The Banshees of Inisherin HD Movie Download
Trading Places HD Movie Download
Blue Hawaii HD Movie Download
Demonoid HD Movie Download
The Curse of the Werewolf HD Movie Download
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days HD Movie Download
Wrong Turn 2: Dead End HD Movie Download
Carnival of Souls HD Movie Download
Joshy HD Movie Download
Peter Rabbit HD Movie Download
Dogma HD Movie Download
- Leslie Nielsen had a fart machine in his pocket during the shooting of "Creepshow." He would set it off during rehearsals and just before filming, causing laughter among the cast and crew.
- An alternate ending was scripted for the segment "Something to Tide You Over." In this ending, two policemen investigate Richard's claims about Harry and Becky, leading to Richard's arrest and conviction for murder. The scene cuts to Richard in the gas chamber, laughing hysterically as he is executed.
- Rice Krispies were used as maggots on the corpse's eyes in the segment "Father's Day," along with real maggots.
- The marble ashtray featured in "Creepshow" appears in multiple segments throughout the film, serving as a recurring prop.
- Stephen King was directed to play Jordy Verrill like Wile E. Coyote, particularly in how he reacts to his transformation.
- "Creepshow" was the first George A. Romero film to open at number one at the weekend box office.
- Fluffy, the creature from "The Crate," was the first fully animatronic creature created by Tom Savini. He received advice from Rob Bottin, an effects artist known for his work on "The Thing," "The Howling," and "Total Recall."
- The music playing on Upson Pratt's jukebox in "They're Creeping Up on You!" is the same instrumental used in the ending credits of "The Evil Dead."
- Stephen King had an allergic reaction to the makeup he wore for Jordy Verrill's transformation and required medical treatment.
- The nickname for the monster in the crate was "Fluffy," as named by George A. Romero.
- Stephen King's original script for "Creepshow" featured a different setting for the final segment, "They're Creeping Up on You!" It originally took place in a lush, carpeted penthouse apartment but was changed due to the presence of roaches.
- Two characters in the film, Tabitha and Richard, were named after Tabitha King (Stephen King's wife) and Richard Bachman (his pen name).
- The prop 10-cent "CREEPSHOW" comic book in the film was drawn and inked by artist Jack Kamen, known for his work on E.C. crime and horror comics of the 1950s.
- Warner Bros. used a successful release strategy for "Creepshow," initially screening the film in limited theaters to gauge its performance before a wider release. This strategy worked well, leading to strong box office sales.
- In the segment "Father's Day," Aunt Bedelia's father comes to life after she spills whiskey on his grave. The word for whiskey in Irish is translated as "water of life," possibly referencing James Joyce's "Finnegan's Wake."
- Stephen King carried a toy figure of the character "Greedo" from "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope" on the set of "Creepshow" for good luck.