Five Corners HD Movie Download
(Visited 215 times, 1 visits today)
Year : 1987
IMDB Rating: 6
Director: Tony Bill
Top Billing Cast: Jodie Foster as Linda Tim Robbins as Harry John Turturro as Heinz Bill Cobbs as Man in Coffee Shop
About: Upon being released from prison, a disturbed young man returns to his former community, harboring twisted emotions of love towards the woman he once attempted to rape and hate towards the man who shielded her.Download Five Corners movie in :
Five Corners Trivia
- Tony Bill became involved with the project after actors he was auditioning for another film started using scenes from John Patrick Shanley's plays. Impressed by the dialogue, he contacted Shanley and requested a film script.
- The theme music was a cover of "In My Life" by The Beatles, with George Harrison serving as one of the producers.
- According to writer John Patrick Shanley, the story was based on his own experiences growing up in New York City.
- Marisa Tomei auditioned for the role of Linda.
- Jodie Foster portrayed a rape victim (attempted) in this movie, a role she later repeated in The Accused (1988).
- This movie marked a strong early performance by Eric LaSalle, who played the young black SNCC activist Samuel Kemp. He later gained fame as Dr. Peter Benton on the long-running TV series ER, which ran from 1994 to 2009 and earned him three Primetime Emmy Awards.