Guillermo Del Toros Pinocchio HD Movie Download
(Visited 3,908 times, 15 visits today)
Guillermo Del Toros Pinocchio
Year : 2022
IMDB Rating: 8
Director: Guillermo del Toro
Top Billing Cast: Cate Blanchett as Spazzatura Ewan McGregor Ewan McGregor as Cricket Tilda Swinton Tilda Swinton as Wood Sprite / Death Finn Wolfhard Finn Wolfhard as Candlewick
About: Academy AwardŽ-winning filmmaker Guillermo del Toro reinvents Carlo Collodi's classic tale of the wooden marionette who is magically brought to life in order to mend the heart of a grieving woodcarver named Geppetto. This whimsical, stop-motion musical directed by Guillermo del Toro and Mark Gustafson follows the mischievous and disobedient adventures of Pinocchio in his pursuit of a place in the world.Download Guillermo Del Toros Pinocchio movie in :
Guillermo Del Toros Pinocchio Trivia
- During work on Nightmare Alley, Cate Blanchett told Guillermo del Toro that she wanted a role in this film. The only character that had not been cast yet was Spazzatura, the monkey. To del Toro's surprise, Blanchett still wanted to voice the character, even though it had few actual lines and mostly just made sounds. In a making-of documentary, Blanchett and del Toro confirm that she enthusiastically told him "I'll do anything. For you, I would play a pencil".
- This is the longest stop-motion animated film.
- It is revealed in the film that Geppetto's deceased son is named Carlo, which is likely an homage to Carlo "Collodi" Lorenzini, who wrote the original Pinocchio story.
- On November 10, 2017, Guillermo del Toro announced that the project was canceled. However, on October 22, 2018, Netflix announced that del Toro was brought on board to direct a stop-motion adaptation of Pinocchio, and del Toro tweeted concept art that shared identical character designs to his original Pinocchio project.
- Unlike most versions of Pinocchio, which take place in 1800s Italy, Guillermo del Toro set this version in 1930s Italy during the rule of Benito Mussolini and the socialist National Fascist Party. This is the third time that del Toro has set a film during a real-life political conflict, after The Devil's Backbone (2001) and Pan's Labyrinth (2006), which took place during and after the Spanish Civil War, respectively.
- This is the first animated film directed by Guillermo del Toro.
- When the film was still in production, Guillermo originally wanted John Hurt to voice Geppetto, which would have been their third collaboration together in film. However, Hurt died on January 25, 2017 before he could begin voice work. He was replaced by David Bradley, who had also replaced Hurt for the role of Abraham Setrakian in The Strain (2014), another Guillermo del Toro production, after Hurt called del Toro and told him that he was sick and too busy to take the role.