Spider Man: Homecoming HD Movie Download
Spider Man: Homecoming Yify
Storyline: Energized by his adventures with the Avengers, Peter Parker returns to his everyday life, residing with his Aunt May. Under the guidance of his mentor, Tony Stark, Peter strives to readjust to his regular routine. Yet, he's constantly preoccupied with the desire to prove himself as something more than just the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. However, as a menacing new villain known as the Vulture arises, Peter's world is once again thrown into turmoil, endangering everything he holds dear.
Other Yify Movies Like Spider Man: Homecoming:
Taras Bulba HD Movie Download
Wrath of the Titans HD Movie Download
The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power HD Movie Download
Infra-Man HD Movie Download
Jarhead HD Movie Download
Batman: Gotham Knight HD Movie Download
The Transformers: The Movie HD Movie Download
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire HD Movie Download
The Man with the Iron Fists 2 HD Movie Download
Pray for Death HD Movie Download
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen HD Movie Download
Belly of the Beast HD Movie Download
For Whom the Bell Tolls HD Movie Download
The Darkest Hour HD Movie Download
The Equalizer 2 HD Movie Download
Play Dirty HD Movie Download
X-Men 2 HD Movie Download
Johnny Mnemonic HD Movie Download
Spider Man: Homecoming Trivia
- In a 2013 interview while promoting "How I Live Now," Tom Holland expressed interest in playing a role with action and humor. When asked about playing a superhero, he humorously suggested maybe Spider-Man in ten years, referencing the possibility of a reboot of a reboot.
- Kenneth Choi, who portrayed Principal Morita, also played the Howling Commando Jim Morita in "Captain America: The First Avenger," suggesting a familial connection between the characters.
- Aaron Davis, portrayed by Donald Glover, mentions having a nephew in the film. In the comics, Aaron Davis is the Ultimate Marvel Universe version of The Prowler, and his nephew is Miles Morales, the second Ultimate Spider-Man.
- Jennifer Connelly voices the Spider-Man computer Karen. Her husband, Paul Bettany, previously voiced the Iron Man computer J.A.R.V.I.S., creating a connection between the two characters.
- Spider-Man never punches any of the villains he fights in the film, opting for web-based attacks, counters, and kicks.
- Tom Holland attended classes at the Bronx High School of Science in New York City to prepare for his role as Peter Parker, using his acting coach's name as an alias.
- The cast prepared for their roles by watching a John Hughes movie marathon, as "Spider-Man: Homecoming" is a coming-of-age story with references to Hughes' high school films.
- The poster featuring Spider-Man lying by the water in his academic decathlon blazer was a candid photo of Tom Holland taken while he was asleep on set.
- Peter's homemade Spider-Man costume in the film bears a resemblance to Ben Reilly's first Spider-Man costume from the comics.
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" is the first live-action Spider-Man film where his costume features resizable visors, providing more expressiveness to his appearance.
- Aunt May's car's number plate, AMF-1562, references Amazing Fantasy #15 (1962), the comic book where Spider-Man first appeared.
- Stan Lee's cameo in the film was one of four filmed in one day, alongside cameos in "Doctor Strange," "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2," and another unspecified title.
- Tom Holland was cast as Peter Parker at the age of nineteen, making him the youngest actor to take on the role.
- Pictures of Howard Stark, Abraham Erskine, and Bruce Banner can be seen in Peter Parker's school, connecting the film to other MCU characters.
- The music played over the Marvel Studios logo is an orchestral version of the classic Spider-Man (1967) television theme song.
- Tom Holland wore a thong underneath his suit because it was skin-tight.
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" features the Vulture, making him the fourth member of the original Sinister Six gang to appear in a Spider-Man film.
- This film introduces Spider-Man's iconic web wings, a feature from the comics.
- The film introduces Karen, the digital assistant in Spider-Man's suit, providing a way for Peter to have conversations while in costume and enhancing the expressiveness of the mask's eyepieces.
- A gym teacher's comment about Captain America being a "war criminal" alludes to his status at the end of "Captain America: Civil War," highlighting the character's situation in the MCU.