Two for the Seesaw HD Movie Download
Two For The Seesaw
Year : 1962
IMDB Rating: 7
Director: Robert Wise
Top Billing Cast: Shirley MacLaine as Gittel 'Mosca' Moscawitz Robert Mitchum as Jerry Ryan Ann Morgan Guilbert as Molly - Dance Student's Mother Harold Gould as Bit
About: Jerry Ryan is aimlessly roaming New York after giving up his law career in Nebraska due to his wife seeking a divorce. He encounters Gittel Mosca, a struggling dancer from Greenwich Village, and together they attempt to get their lives back on track.Download Two For The Seesaw movie in :
Other Yify Movies Like Two For The Seesaw:
A Thousand Words HD Movie Download
Always HD Movie Donwload
Romeo Is Bleeding HD Movie Download
Casualties of War HD Movie Download
Woman on the Run HD Movie Download
Before Midnight HD Movie Download
Bedazzled HD Movie Download
In Cold Blood HD Movie Download
Wild for Kicks HD Movie Download
Coach Carter HD Movie Download
Young Guns HD Movie Download
Always Woodstock HD Movie Download
Angels Sing HD Movie Download
The Game of Their Lives HD Movie Download
UHF HD Movie Download
Defiance HD Movie Download
The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean HD Movie Download
Zero Dark Thirty HD Movie Download
Contraband HD Movie Download
State Fair HD Movie Download
Two For The Seesaw Trivia
- Shirley MacLaine and Robert Mitchum had a romantic relationship that lasted several years while they were filming together.
- The movie, which was adapted from the Broadway play "Two for the Seesaw," originally starred Anne Bancroft and Henry Fonda as the only two characters. However, the film version expanded the cast.
- Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman were initially set to star in the movie, but Taylor fell ill during the filming of Cleopatra (1963), allowing Newman to take the lead role in The Hustler (1961) instead.
- In a 1969 interview with Roger Ebert, Robert Mitchum gave a drunken promotion for Ryan's Daughter (1970) and expressed his negative views about the director, Robert Wise. Mitchum said, "Bobby even times a kiss with a stopwatch. He marks out the floor at seven o'clock in the morning, before anybody gets there. Lays it all out with a tape measure. True. It's very difficult to work that way. I worked with him and Shirley MacLaine and Shirley said, 'Why doesn't he go home? He's just in the way...' "
- The play "Two for the Seesaw" by William Gibson made its Broadway debut at the Booth Theater in New York on January 16, 1958 and was a hit, running for 750 performances and earning a Tony Award nomination for Best Play.
- The film rights to the Broadway play were purchased by the Mirisch Co. for $350,000, as per the request of Elizabeth Taylor, who wanted to play the lead. However, due to her involvement in Cleopatra (1963), she was unable to take on the role.