Let Me In HD Movie Download
(Visited 199 times, 6 visits today)
Let Me In
Year : 2010
IMDB Rating: 7
Director: Matt Reeves
Top Billing Cast: Chlo√ę Grace Moretz as Abby Kodi Smit-McPhee as Owen Dylan Minnette as Kenny Elias Koteas as The Policeman
About: In the town of Los Alamos, New Mexico, a twelve-year-old boy named Owen is dealing with feelings of loneliness and isolation as a result of being bullied at school by Kenny and two other classmates. In an effort to seek revenge against his tormentors, Owen begins to daydream about ways to get back at them. One night, he meets his next-door neighbor Abby, who is also twelve years old. Abby only appears at night in the playground of their building. Unbeknownst to Owen, Abby's father is a wanted serial killer who drains the blood of his victims to supply Abby, who is actually an ancient vampire. Despite her true nature, Abby advises Owen to confront Kenny. As Owen spends more time with Abby, he begins to feel a mixture of fear and love for her. Meanwhile, a police officer is investigating the murders in the town, and suspects that they are the work of a satanic cult.Download Let Me In movie in :
Let Me In Trivia
- Elias Koteas, who plays the police detective, also provides the voice of Owen's father John.
- When Abby is barefoot in the snow, ChloŽ Grace Moretz was really barefoot. During filming, the crew had to heat up her feet in between takes so she didn't get too cold.
- The Morse code message shown at the end of the official trailer spells out the words "Help Me".
- (at around 1h 21 mins) The word "vampire" is only said once in the film.
- Director Matt Reeves modeled the physical appearance and personality of Abby (ChloŽ Grace Moretz) after seeing photos of a 12-year-old homeless girl taken by Mary Ellen Mark. Moretz said the sadness of her character was decided on by her and Reeves after seeing the photos.
- Owen's mother's face is seen once, very briefly, throughout the entire film.
- The candy, Now and Later, is a recurring object throughout the film. Owen (Kodi Smit-McPhee) is consistently eating the candy and hiding the wrappers, the candy's theme song is what Owen is singing in his first and last scene, and Abby (ChloŽ Grace Moretz) writes her first note to Owen on a Now and Later wrapper.
- (at around 6 mins) The speech that President Ronald Reagan is seen giving on the television in the hospital is the famous "Evil Empire Speech". You can hear the line "Reverend clergy all, Senator Hawkins, distinguished members of the Florida congressional delegation..." which is the beginning of that speech.
- Author Stephen King was a huge fan of the movie and named it the best film of 2010.
- Despite being asked twice by Owen (Kodi Smit-McPhee), Abby (ChloŽ Grace Moretz) never reveals her true age.
- The title of the original Swedish novel, and the film based on it, is "LŚt den rštte komma in", which means "Let The Right One In". The English-language translation title was Let Me In.